Many consumers have had negative experiences with expensive “pillow top mattresses” that sag well before expected. Those mattresses use poor quality polyurethane foam, effectively degrading the durability of the mattress. Our Pillow Top features durable natural Talalay latex cushioning that wears well over time—and independently from your mattress.
The Pillow Top cover is made of stretch-knit organic cotton and a generous fill of Merino wool. Along with the latex core, these materials create exceptional elasticity and a plush feel. They also offer breathability and moisture dissipation for better body temperature regulation. And like all our components, the materials are chemical-free and Oeko-Tex certified.
- Optional and Removable: Flexibility of use
- Replaceable: Wear does not affect mattress
- Adds loft to mattress surface: Provides soft support
- Natural Talalay latex core: Wears well over time
- Breathable wool fill: Won’t trap moisture or “sleep hot”
- Organic knit cotton cover: Stretches to eliminate surface tension
Berkeley Ergonomics - Natural, Organic Mattresses - Made in the USA