We crafted this cabinet dividing the 2nd floor in a Prospect Heights townhouse. The cabinet serves to display a very nice collection of vintage toy vehicles.
The floor of the townhouse slopes almost 4 inches down from right to left in the photo, We were able to install the cabinet level to the ceiling and disguise the slope with an applied baseboard.
This cabinet is positioned in what was a separating arch between the front and back of the 2nd floor of the townhouse.
Behind this cabinet is another cabinet facing into the bedroom.
The construction is in cherry
Below is a rotator with images of other similar work created in our Brooklyn studio. We invite your visit to our showroom to discuss your project.
- Walnut cabinet for plasma screen installed in Greenwood Heights apartment
- Library in a country home - designed by Ania Stempi
- FiDi living room designed by Ania Stempi - cabinetry by Scott Jordan
- Wall Unit for a very serious vinyl collection - center cabinet contains turntable and amplifier and even a CD player
- bedroom wall cabinet for Chelsea apartment with clothing storage in center and provision for video screen and electronics.
- triple armoire in cherry - built for a Greenwich Village bedroom triple armoire in cherry - built for a Greenwich Village bedroom
- cabinetry for a Cobble Hill parlor in cherry designed by Ania Stempi cabinetry for a Cobble Hill parlor in cherry designed by Ania Stempi
- Triple Bookcase in cherry Triple Bookcase in cherry
- Downtown Wall of Vinyl Storage for a very decent collection of jazz vinyls and some equipment for listening
- Display cabinet for collection of vintage toy vehicles